Unit History: Unit was activated at Camp Hood, TX, on Jun. 5, 1943. The unit became part of the Replacement and School Command on Feb. 17, 1944. Deactivated on Feb. 20, 1945, while at Fort Knox, KY. Attached/Supported: N/A Corps. Information gathered from WWII Order of Battle by Shelby L. Stanton.
Combat Equipment: N/A
Commanding Officers: Lt. Col. Severn T. Wallis, Herbert J. McChrystal
Code Name/s: N/A
Campaign Credits: Continental U.S. Service Only