Unit History: Unit was activated at Camp Hood, TX on May. 1, 1943. The unit moved to Camp Gruber, OK on Jan. 20, 1944 as part of XVI Corps. The unit moved to the Louisiana Maneuver Area on Feb. 26, 1944 as part of Fourth Army and then moved to Camp Rucker, AL on Apr. 13, 1944 with IX Corps. Unit was inactivated on May 20, 1944. Attached/Supported: IX and XI Corps. Information gathered from WWII Order of Battle by Shelby L. Stanton.
Combat Equipment: N/A
Commanding Officers: Lt. Col. Beverly St. G. Tucker
Code Name/s: N/A
Campaign Credits: Continental U.S. Service Only